Got the running bug? Show us.
To celebrate the launch of Don’t Stop Me Now by Vassos Alexander, we’re giving away three signed copies of his new book. To be in with a chance of winning one, tweet a photo of your run with the hashtag #RunWithVassos and you’ll automatically be entered into the competition.
The competition closes at 23:59 GMT on 29 April 2016.
Bloomsbury Sport will choose their three favourite entries after the closing date and the winners will be announced on Tuesday 3rd May 2016.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering this competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
2. The prize (three winners) is a signed copy of Don’t Stop Me Now by Vassos Alexander.
3. The competition is open from 16 March 2016 to 23:59 GMT on 29 April 2016. No entries will be accepted after this closing date.
4. Only one entry per person, and the prize winner will be picked by Bloomsbury after the closing date. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified. The prize winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of Bloomsbury sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Bloomsbury reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
5. The competition is open to people who are UK residents, over the age of 18, but is not open to employees of Bloomsbury Publishing PLC, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
6. Bloomsbury’s decision on all matters is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries sent through agencies and third parties, will not be accepted.
7. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
9. Bloomsbury may disqualify entries from winning if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions or your participation is fraudulent, unfair or unlawful.
10. Bloomsbury may cancel the competition for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
11. Bloomsbury may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
12. Bloomsbury does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
13. Bloomsbury (and its associated companies) excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from any changes to the prize details which are beyond its control and for any act of default of any other third party supplier. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Bloomsbury reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entrants’ details will be held by Bloomsbury but will not be passed on. Bloomsbury adheres to the data protection legislation surrounding the use and storage of your personal information.
15. To the extent permitted by law, Bloomsbury exclude all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all its liability (including without limitation for negligence) regarding this competition or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence) including without limitation all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
17. This competition is promoted by: Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, 50 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3DP.
This entry was posted in Competitions
and tagged Competition
, marathon running
. Bookmark the permalink