- Saturday 3pm Twitter Competition
- Bloomsbury Christmas Gift Guide
- Christmas Gifts for Sports Fans
- TWITTER COMPETITION: Win a copy of ‘Golden Kicks’ signed by Stan Smith
- The Shoes that Changed Sport
- Essential exercises to keep you on the bike
- The Injury-Free Marathoner
- Data in the Dugout: A Q&A with Sports Geek Author Rob Minto
- Racing to Equality
- The Science of the Tour de France
- Celebrate International Yoga Day! 5 poses for beginners from Nicola Jane Hobbs
- Leading a Revolution in Women’s Cycling
Sporty Tweets…My Tweets
Category Archives: Rugby
Guest post by Tony Collins As the Premier League has its most exciting and unexpected finish ever, no-one today could deny that football is the undisputed king of all sports. But it wasn’t always like that. Imagine a world where … Continue reading
Rugby is the ‘game for everyone’, whatever your size or skillset there is a place for you in the team. The authors of Rugby Revealed, Gavin Hickie and Eilidh Donaldson, spoke to over 100 top players and coaches when writing … Continue reading
Unless you’ve been stuck in a blizzard in Siberia, you’ll know that one of the world’s greatest sports events is happening right now! The Rugby World Cup 2015 has already been pronounced as the greatest edition of the tournament, breaking records in … Continue reading
Great to see rugby fever at Stanfords in London.
30% off all rugby books! Visit our website to see what’s on offer.
Our new 2014-2015 Sports Books Catalogue is now available. Browse the catalogue and discover the many different sports books that we publish here at Bloomsbury, from our exceptional training guides to our award winning great reads.
Yesterday marked the end of an era for not only England rugby, but world rugby, with the announced international retirement of Jonny Wilkinson. Capped 91 times for England, Wilkinson has scored a record-breaking 1,179 points for England, played in 4 … Continue reading